Thursday, 7 July 2011

Initial Ideas...












I am planning to create a promotion package for the release of an album, which will include a homepage on a website for a current music band of people around my age. I will also produce a promo music video of the band, and a magazine advertisement to promote a didgi-pack. I will research andfind out what bands are around from Marlwood, and disscover bands in other schools. I really like the idea of this, as websites and blogs are becoming much more popular in today's society. I have a current band in mind called "GoldBloom", that I will ask if I could come to their gigs and film their performances and use a voice recorder to have daily interviews with the members, so then post onto the website for viewers to access. I will research current websites of popular bands, e.g. 'Mumford & Sons' to gain a clearer understanding of what a music website looks like. I will research deeper into company's that are able to allow me to have work experience with them to learn and have a clearer insight into the designing side of creating a website from scratch. I will ask current ICT teachers in Marlwood, to see if I could have some extra lessons outside or inside school so that they can teach me the basic ideas of creating a website, e.g. 'Miss Thompsett.'

No comments:

Post a Comment