Thursday, 10 November 2011

Photo Editing

After using 'Picnik' a free photo editing site, which I had discovered through my AS foundation production, I was able to explore new edits, frames and exposure's to add to my images. I wanted to find a current music band with a 'vintage theme' that had been applied to their images. I came across a current 'Indie' band named 'Little Comets' and used 'Google' to find images of the band. The image which I have selected, has had a 1960's vintage edit used, slightly tinted with an orange/brown colouring. The image has been 'film grained' to add the effect of an 'old picture'. After seeing how the effects turned out I will definitely consider using the edits on my images of GoldBloom.










These are a few chosen images of before and after that I have edited in the 'Vintage Style'...






















No comments:

Post a Comment