Thursday, 29 March 2012

Audience Feedback on Promo video

After creating the 'first draft' of the promotional video, I needed some audience feedback. I created 10 questionnaires, 5 for GoldBloom's focus Group, and 5 for other range of ages.





















From the samples of audience feedback I received very positive and encouraging responses.The band's target audience answered positively, receiving a high 9/10 for the video itself. Despite the younger half of the target audience not enjoying the aspects of the promo video as much,I still feel the band have targeted their audience successfully and they had a superb response during and after the screening. From the responses to the promotional video I am happy to say that the band have successfully targeted their audience and whilst having a very niche concept, a non-serious indie alternative band, they still have a broad appeal to not just their intentional audience of indie bands but to most teenage music fans of Rock, Indie, Pop and Alternative. I believe this broad appeal was due to the comedy, music andpersonal interactivity between the band members.

No comments:

Post a Comment