
James Worster(lead singer)
- Good use of our band’s music. I Really like how when the music starts, the video simultaneously changes to a fast motion one. Good how there is clips of us just hanging out as it shows the band as people instead of musicians. Being in fast forward means there is lots more material fitted into a smaller time frame. Relevant interview clips to do with the release of the album. The titles split the video up well.
How it will help us promote:
We can show it to people and they will hear our music, be able to see us and hear us talking about our music all in one video.

Harvey David (Bass Guitar)
The colour scheme of the website fits perfect with the art style of the band. The sun at the top of the page told me it was Goldbloom straight away. The layout of the website works really well as well, it’s so easy to access different information about the band such as our tour dates and videos of the our band live.
The video was really cool; it showed off our music and personality really effectively. I liked how the music still played while the interview took place; it really put us, as the band members with the music. The questions asked in the interview were great as well, most interviews just ask about tour dates and albums whereas the questions asked in this interview were more unconventional which made it more interesting to watch and be apart of. The questions weren’t just directed at one member of the band as well which allowed us to get a taste of each of them equally.
I think that the website could have a more interesting design, for example more art perhaps or more artistic layout.
Joe Spurrell(Drummer)
- I really think that the promotional video really shows off our fun, outgoing personalities as individual people/group of friends. I love the editing of the different atmospheres e.g. gig and rehearsals. I feel that the video expresses exactly what we want to express: Our love for music not image. Great music editing, and good use of dynamics.
- The Website looks really professional and is exactly our style. I love the logo of the sun, and it's also vert recognisable and rememberable. The golden sun contrasts really well with the simple black background.
- I would have liked to have seen more images on the website, and maybe some more footage of us as a band 'messing around'.
No comments:
Post a Comment